Iron Maiden Tours
General information about the tour schedule, set lists and songs played on tour.
See the latest tour dates.
These are the songs that have been played, or not played in Iron Maiden’s tour history, adapted from the Iron Maiden FAQ. Like most other bands, Iron Maiden have a pretty constant mainstay of songs they play at concerts. Through a collection of bootlegs and being at many concerts, this is pretty much a compilation of their ‘maximum playlist’ I’d say. If anyone has a bootleg or has heard of Maiden playing any of these songs below, or if you know of any songs that have NOT been played, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All except “Prodigal Son.”
The Number of the Beast
- All except “Gangland.”
Piece of Mind
- All except “Quest For Fire” and “Sun AndSteel.”
- “To Tame A Land” has been played live but a live recording has never been released.
- All except “Flash of the Blade”, “The Duellists”, and “Back in the Village.”
Somewhere in Time
- All except “Deja-Vu”, and “Alexander the Great.”
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
- “Only the Good Die Young” and “The Prophecy” not played.
No Prayer for the Dying
- All except “Fates Warning”, “Run Silent Run Deep”, “Mother Russia”.
Fear of the Dark
- All except “Fear Is They Key”, “Childhood’s End”, “The Fugitive”, “Chains Of Misery”, “The Apparition”, “Judas Be My Guide”, and “Weekend Warrior.”
The X Factor
- All except “Look For The Truth”, “Judgement Of Heaven”, “2 AM” and “Unbeliever”.
- All except “Como Estais Amigos”
Brave New World
- All except “The Nomad” and “The Thin Line between Love & Hate.
Played non-album songs:
- Women in Uniform
- I’ve Got The Fire
- Total Eclipse
- Burning Ambition
Unplayed non-album songs: