Maiden Members Join Charitable Drum Donation for Teenage Cancer TrustAltsounds.com is reporting:
Some of the world’s greatest drummers have stepped forward in the fight to beat teenage cancer. Iconic musicians including Phil Collins, Sting and members from Iron Maiden and Red Hot Chili Peppers fame have donated a signed drum kit to an exclusive auction raising money for the charity, Teenage Cancer Trust, which helps teenagers and young people fight cancer. Now’s your chance to take home a piece of pop culture memorabilia.
From Monday 8th December - Monday 15th December, the drums will be under auction and open for bids via the online auction site, Buy Once Give Twice - Home
- Remo 50th Anniversary snare signed by the 16 artists at the Remo Drummer Night including Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Mark Schulman (Cher, Pink), Steve White (Paul Weller), Ian Matthews (Kasabian)
- Remo drum head signed by Sting, Stuart Copeland and Andy Summers Stuart Copeland
- Greisch Catalina series snare drum signed by Phil Collins 14 x 6” - White Marine Pearl finish, Die cast Hoops, with Remo Suede Emperor drumhead signed “Thanks for your support,” Phil Collins
- Paiste 22” Bell Ride Cymbal signed by Iron Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain
- Remo 14”DW Snare Drum head signed by Elton John’s drummer Nigel Ollsen
- Remo 14” Emperor Snare signed by Iron Maiden’s Nicko McBrain, Steve Harris, Bruce Dickinson, Adrian Smith and Janick Gers
For your chance to bid visit Drummer Live Auction here. Read more here.