Hallowed be thy LullabyIron Maiden’s, Hallowed be thy Name, features on a new CD of “rock lullaby’s” named “Rockabye Baby!”. The album, according to the seller, “has taken the best indie, metal and rock songs and crafted them into radiant instrumental lullabies! Your little one can now fall asleep to the sounds of Metallica, Led Zep, Maiden, Nirvana, Tool, Kiss, Pantera, Slayer and more!”.
The album features the following tracks:
01. Heart-Shaped Box (Lullaby to NIRVANA)
02. Under The Bridge (Lullaby to RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS)
03. Schism (Lullaby to TOOL)
04. Hollow (Lullaby to PANTERA)
05. I Was Made For Lovin’ You (Lullaby to KISS)
06. Nothing Else Matters (Lullaby to METALLICA)
07. Seasons In The Abyss (Lullaby to SLAYER)
08. Hallowed Be Thy Name (Lullaby to IRON MAIDEN)
09. No More Tears (Lullaby to OZZY OSBOURNE)
10. Buffalo Soldier (Lullaby to BOB MARLEY)
11. Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You (Lullaby to LED ZEPPELIN)
12. I Wanna Live (Lullabye to RAMONES)
I wonder what would happen if the song was with the lyrics. Maybe the child would hang itself next morning.
You're kidding, right anduril 5?